Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chicken Enchiladas

I love Mexican food! This is probably my favorite recipe. It is super easy and really yummy. My whole family loves it as well.





3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed or shredded
1 (6 oz) can olives, sliced
1 pound Colby jack cheese, shredded
1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce (I use a packet of McCormick enchilada sauce seasoning and mix it up. It makes about 2 times as much so I save the other half for something else)
12 (8 inch) corn tortillas
Butter

Butter both sides of tortillas and heat in a skillet to soften. Lay chicken and cheese down the center and roll. Place seam side down in baking dish. Top with enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and olives. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...