Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

These cookies are the favorite of my oldest daughter. They are very easy and very yummy, and only have 3 ingredients, what could be easier than that? They are made with a box of cake mix. Boxed cake mix in recipes was right there with canned soup, but, like canned soup, has climbed the totem pole. Now I will proudly admit that I use either. I actually think it makes me look smart - it saves time. :)



1 Box spice cake mix
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
2 cups chocolate chips

Mix cake mix and pumpkin until well combined (it will seem very dry at first, but will moisten when it is all mixed together). Add Chocolate chips. Drop on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...