Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Strawberry Fluff

I absolutely love this stuff! I got the recipe out of a ward cookbook a couple of years ago and make it often when strawberries are in season. It makes a great salad or desert. I personally use it for a salad. I like how well the tart of the strawberries compliment the sweet of everything else. It is also delicious with orange Jell-O and mandarin oranges in place of the strawberry Jell-O and strawberries.




2 (3 oz) packages tapioca pudding (I use Jell-O brand)
1 (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
1 (8 oz) container cool whip
1 cup sliced strawberries
3 cups water

Bring water to a boil and add tapioca and Jell-O. Cook for 3 minutes. Pour into an 8 x 8 inch pan. Let cool in the fridge, but not set up. When cool, add cool whip and strawberries. Stir until blended well. Refrigerate until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...