Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baked Tilapia

Personally, I am not much of a fish fan. Never have been, and most likely never will be, but, for some reason, the kids LOVE fish. Fish is supposed to be very good for you, so for the sake of health, I keep trying it. My friend Tasha loves fish and couldn't believe that there was a person alive that didn't. She offered to cook some for me so I could try it. I can actually eat this fish without gagging! I just make sure to add lots of seasoning my my fish. The kids complain if I put a lot on their fish, they claim they can't taste the fish. In my opinion, that's what makes it good.



6 tilapia fillets
garlic salt
lemon pepper
dill weed

Sprinkle fillets on both sides with seasoning. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes (from frozen) or until it flakes easily with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...