Friday, December 31, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Happy New Years eve! This is another super simple, but oh, so yummy recipe! I found a bunch of cookie dough mixes on a super fantastic sale (FREE with my coupons!!) and needed to find something a little different to do with some of it. I remembered seeing this idea around a few different places and decided to give it a try. The cookies turned out delicious and my girls loved helping out. My 4 year old insisted on unwrapping the candies again, "accidentally" dropping a few so she could eat them, and my 9 year old helped put them on the cookies.



1 box peanut butter cookie mix (about 18 ounces) plus the ingredients to make the dough
1 bag peanut butter cup miniatures with the wrappers removed

Preheat oven to 375. Mix cookie dough according to the directions on the box. Roll dough into walnut sized balls and place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until light golden brown around the edges. Press an unwrapped peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie. Press down slightly once they have partially melted to make the candy more level with the cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...