Saturday, December 4, 2010

Roasted Potatoes

I love potatoes, especially these potatoes. They are simple, yet elegant enough for company. This time I decided to use half red potatoes and half sweet potatoes. They were delicious. I prefer my sweet potatoes savory instead of sweetened and they were perfect. Yum!!



2 pounds red potatoes, cut into quarters
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed

Preheat oven to 450. Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt, pepper and rosemary until evenly coated. Spread out potatoes in a single layer. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...