Friday, December 3, 2010

Sunday Pot Roast

This is one of my favorite roast recipes, if not my favorite. It is so easy and tasty. I love that it makes its own gravy. Cooking it in a crock pot is a nice added bonus. I love being able to make dinner in the morning and have it ready at dinner time. Most nights by the time dinner time rolls around, I am tired and not in the mood to cook. My crock pot is a life saver!



1 (3 to 5 lb) pot roast
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet dry onion soup mix

Place roast in crock pot. Spoon soup over the top and sprinkle with onion soup mix. Cook on high 4 to 5 hours, or on low 6 to 8 hours. I like to shred the roast when it is cooked and serve it over potatoes or noodles. It is also great sliced with the gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...