Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

I love chicken cordon bleu, but don't so much like the time it takes to make. I was going through my fridge looking at what I needed to get used up soon (ham, sour cream, Swiss cheese) and had an ah ha moment - chicken cordon bleu casserole! I have to admit, it turned out fantastic! My sweet hubby thought that I went a little over kill on the cheese, but if you ask me, it's hard to have too much cheese.





6 chicken breasts, cooked and diced into small bite sized pieces
4 oz thinly sliced ham, diced (I used deli meat)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 (16 oz) carton sour cream
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix all together and pour into a greased 7"x11" baking dish. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is all melted (mine was a little bubbly on the sides). Serve over rice, noodles or alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...