Monday, January 3, 2011

Hamburger Stroganoff

I first tried hamburger stroganoff from a freezer meal group I was a part of. I loved it, and thought, I can make that. Well, guess what? I was right! It is fairly easy and I love it. I like to serve it over egg noodles, but the kids like the Wacky Mac pasta. I am usually out numbered 4 to 1, so they end up getting their way.



1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic salt
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced

Brown ground beef and onion. Add spices, soup and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender. Add sour cream just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...