Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pineapple Lime Sunday Salad

I don't know where the name came from - well, the lime from the Jell-O, the pineapple from the pineapple and the salad from the fact that it is a salad, but the Sunday part baffles me. I did make it for Sunday dinner when I made it last, so maybe that's where the Sunday comes from. Hmmm

I have a bunch of canned pineapple sitting in my pantry that needs to be used. There are only so many things that I can come up with to use up the pineapple. This has to be one of my favorite ways to use it. I love salads that combine whipped topping, gelatin and cottage cheese. YUMMY!!


1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping ,thawed
1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
1 cup cottage cheese
1 (3 oz) package lime gelatin

Combine whipped topping, cottage cheese and gelatin. Mix well, then fold in pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...