Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sweet & Sour Meatballs or Chicken

I love sweet & sour sauce. I have a couple of really good sweet & sour recipes, but this one is my favorite. It uses barbecue sauce in it instead of the standard ketchup. I love the added flavor of the barbecue sauce. I usually use this recipe with meatballs (this time I used leftover Italian Meatballs), but it is also very good with chicken.

Sweet & sour meatballs would be a perfect addition to your Super Bowl party on Sunday. Even though I have no clue who is playing, I am excited for the game. Super Bowl = lots of yummy food!!


1/4 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

Combine all ingredients and bring to a simmer. Add cooked chicken or meatballs and serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...