Monday, March 7, 2011

Creamy Orange Salad

This Creamy Orange Salad is similar to Pineapple Lime Sunday Salad. This is also one of those salads that, when my cute little 2 year old has eaten all of her salad, she will climb on my lap and tell me "Some yours" until she has successfully eaten all of mine as well. I will go back for seconds (or, I guess you could even call it firsts...), and she will continue to sit on my lap until it is gone again. The kids all love this stuff!

Linked on Market Yourself Monday.


1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping ,thawed
2 (11 oz) cans Mandarin oranges, drained
1 cup cottage cheese
1 (3 oz) package orange gelatin

Combine whipped topping, cottage cheese and gelatin. Mix well, then fold in oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...