Saturday, September 3, 2011

Easy Frech Dip Sandwiches

I LOVE easy! But even more than easy, I love yummy AND easy. This is super yummy and easy. The family all loved it, too. Some dipped, some didn't, but they all loved it.

I really liked being able to throw it in the crock pot the night before and not have to worry about dinner the next day. At dinner time the roast fell apart so I didn't even have to shred it. Can it get any better?


1 (5 pound) pot roast
2 (10.5 oz) cans French onion soup
1 (10.5 oz) can beef consomme
1 can water (from soup or consomme)


Place roast in a crock pot. Add soup, consomme and water (do NOT add more water than 1 can - don't dilute like the can says). Turn on low and cook over night and all day. Serve on long hard rolls. Top with provolone cheese if desired and dip in juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...