Thursday, September 1, 2011

Grilled Salmon

I am NOT a fish fan. The kids love it, the hubby likes it, but me? Not so much. I have a Baked Tilapia recipe that I find to be edible. And now I have a salmon recipe I find to be edible as well. The kids and hubby loved it!


1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
lemon pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
salt to taste
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil

Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt. In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Preheat grill for medium heat. Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.

Recipe from All Recipes

1 comment:

  1. Susan, thanks for bringing this over to the BBQ. I have signed up to follow you. Hope to see you again soon. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...