Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Luscious Lemon Pancakes

It's no secret that I'm a pancake lover. I can't think of a pancake I've met (with the exception of the Bisquick kind - yuck!) that I didn't like. These Luscious Lemon Pancakes are no different. They are absolutely delicious! Nice and lemony (but not overwhelming) and moist and tender. Yummy!


1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup milk
1 egg
2 tablespoons oil
1 (8 ounce) carton lemon yogurt
1 lemon, juiced and rind grated

Mix dry ingredients and lemon rind. Add liquid ingredients and mix well. Cook on hot griddle.

Recipe adapted from Bungalow Heaven B&B.

Linked on Get Your Brag On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...