Friday, April 20, 2012

Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake

I made a delicious ham for Easter and needed to do something with the leftovers.  Last time I made the amazing Yummy Ham and Potato Soup, but this time I wanted something a little different.  This Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake was perfect.  I loved it and the kids loved it (the hubby was MIA :))  I think it would also be fantastic with some Fresh Salsa or Quick and Easy Salsa.


10 eggs
3/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups ham, diced
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard powder
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Preheat oven to 350.  Combine eggs, milk and spices in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.   Stir in ham and cheese.  Pour mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until set.

Recipe from The Royal Cook - an original!

2 comments:

  1. I would need to substitute "veggie" sausage, but this looks like a wonderful way to start the morning, especially on these rainy days in the Pacific Northwest! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great way to use up leftovers, and a lovely breakfast or dinner! Yum :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...