Thursday, April 19, 2012

Raw Brownie Bites

These Raw Brownie Bites are healthy and fantastic!  The kids weren't too big on them because they are dark chocolatey, but the hubby and I loved them.  They are chocolatey, but not too sweet so I can eat more of them. :)


3/4 cup  pecans
1/4 cup almonds
1 cup Medjool dates, pitted (I got mine at the health food store)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch salt
2 tablespoons cacao powder (I used regular cocoa powder)
2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs (I left these out)

Place nuts and dates in a food processor and pulse until fine.  Add salt, vanilla and cacao and pulse until incorporated.  Add cacao nibs and pulse just until incorporated.  Roll into balls and store in the refrigerator.

Recipe from Wayfaring Chocolate.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...