Friday, June 8, 2012

Roasted Carrots and Zucchini

If you haven't ever had roasted veggies, you are missing out!  Roasting is my favorite way to prepare my veggies.  These Roasted Carrots and Zucchini are SO good!  I know it's almost summer and most people don't like to use the oven, but these Roasted Carrots and Zucchini are worth it!  The roasting really brings out and intensifies the flavor.  Yum, yum, yum!


1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into wedges or baby carrots
1 pound zucchini, cut into wedges
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste

Place cut veggies on a large cookie sheet and drizzle with oil.  Mix the veggies and oil to coat the veggies (I use my hands).  Spread them out on the cookies sheet so they aren't touching and sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Bake at 425 for 20 minute, stirring half way though.

Recipe adapted from Voracious Vander.

Linked on Weekend Wrap Up Party.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful side dish to take advantage of summer's veggies. I love the combination. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...