Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pork Sandwiches

I know I've said it before, but I LOVE my crock pot!!  These Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pork Sandwiches are just one more reason I love my crock pot as much as I do.  The pork comes out tender and delicious and the family all loves it.  Even if the kids think it's gross to put Coke in with the meat.  :)


1 (2-3 pound) boneless pork roast
1 (12 ounce) can Coca Cola
1 (18 ounce) bottle BBQ sauce

Place roast in the crock pot and pour Coca Cola over the roast.  Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.  Remove roast from crock pot and shred.  Discard the liquid and return shredded pork to the crock pot.  Stir in BBQ sauce (I use about half of the bottle and let those like more sauce add it to their sandwiches) and cook for an additional 30 to 60 minutes.

Linked on Sweet and Savory Saturdays, Finding the Pretty & Delicious, Manic Monday, Party in Polka Dots, Strut Your Stuff and Pinworthy Projects.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great. Easy and simple and sure to please a hungry family :) I'm thinking this will be a perfect dinner for a baseball night! Krista @ A Handful of Everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cola with the BBQ. Thanks for sharing at Sweet & Savory Saturdays #12!

    ~Amber
    Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
    http://dessertnowdinnerlater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...