Friday, April 11, 2014

Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad

This Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad is my husbands all time favorite salad to eat in the summer.  Being the best. Wife. Ever.  That I am, I decided to make if for him a little earlier in the year than I usually do.  He sure was pleased when he walked in to Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad on the table at dinner.  Now if I could only I could get him to tell me I'm as wonderful as I tell him I am. :)



1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced thin
1 small sweet onion, sliced thin
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dill

Place onion and cucumber slices in a medium sized bowl.  Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.  Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and mix until coated.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Recipe from Mom, Mommy, Mama, Granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...